Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pre-Geeking Out: Already Preparing For The USMLE

It's like Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3 of the USMLE!!!
Last week, I convinced my husband that we need to buy the USMLE Step 1 First Aid 2013 book as well as the Rapid Review Pathology by Goljan book. The intent is to familiarize ourselves with the materials so that we could cross-reference them during our 1st and 2nd year in medical school in the Philippines.

In addition, we went to Kinko's after picking up the books at Barnes and Noble. We were able to get both books hole-punched (spines removed) so that we could put each of them in a 3-ring binder. This would allow us to easily insert notes / paper in between the pages, as needed.

I'm no Science major, so I can tell you now--when I saw the photos / illustrations in both books, they seemed quite foreign to me.

Med School, here we come!!!

DISCLAIMER: I am by no means affiliated with any of the organizations listed in this blogpost. For the most accurate and recent information on any of these organizations, please visit their website or contact them directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment