Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finally Accepted Into Medical School

Ninoy Aquino International Airport - Manila, Philippines
This is the moment that we've been waiting for: my husband and I have been accepted into medical school in the Philippines!

By God's grace, our Skype interview this past Sunday went well.

Two of the many things that happened today: 1) my husband and I both received our Letter of Acceptance into medical school and 2) our church family threw us a farewell or "despedida" party.

Things sure are happening fast!!!

Soon, we will begin our search for airline tickets to Manila, not to mention pack our bags and ship some boxes.

It was just like yesterday when we started this journey...five months ago, we decided to take a shot at taking the Philippine National Medical Achievement Test (NMAT). I'm convinced that we still haven't fully recovered from that experience. Today, here we are, preparing to move to the Philippines--for sure.

God is good! Amazing.

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13 KJV

DISCLAIMER: I am by no means affiliated with any of the organizations listed in this blogpost. For the most accurate and recent information on any of these organizations, please visit their website or contact them directly.


2 comments:

  1. I just saw this post. Congratulations! Both your husband's and your hard work paid off! Good luck in Medical School!

    -AspiringFilMed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I am actually convincing my husband that we need to get the USMLE First Aid 2013 book already! Someone gave us the 2009 version but I'm not sure if we should just use the newer one, instead.

      Delete