Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Over-Caffeinating With The Best Coffee In Hawaii

Coconut Kona Mocha and Green Tea Blended Drinks from Island Vintage Coffee (with my flower lei in background)
I have nothing to report except that I have over-caffeinated in the last 48 hours (and that I have been a Starbucks snob).

Sources of caffeine, all obtained here on the island of Oahu, Hawaii (in no particular order):

  • Island Vintage Coffee @ The Aloha Tower - Honolulu, Hawaii:  Coconut Kona Mocha Frappuccino 
  • Coffee Gallery @ Haleiwa Town / North Shore: Milky Way Frappe (Blended Iced Coffee with Chocolate, Caramel, and Coffee)
  • Uncle Clay's House of Pure Aloha @ Aina Haina Shopping Center - Hawaii Kai: Shaved Ice topped with Wailua Chocolate and Coffee
  • Padovani's Coffee @ The Dole Cannery - Honolulu, Hawaii: Doppio Espresso 

I have yet to try Beach Bum Cafe's Microbrewed Coffee on Bishop Street. I heard it's good.

Oh, and I just heard from the grapevine that the Waioli Tea Room in Manoa will be closing (not sure when). So sad.


Disclosure: I am by no means affiliated with any of the above organizations in any way. No, I did not receive any free coffee for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment