Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Gift Of A Speeding Ticket

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

So, I got a speeding ticket. Greatttt...

I wasn't speeding. The stated speed that the cop had written on the speeding ticket is inaccurate.

Then, why am I such a target for cops? Could it be because of the fancy car that I drive??
(Okay, for the record, I do not own the car in the photo--I wish! I took that shot at a shopping mall during a trip to Bangkok, Thailand.)

I don't even drive a fancy car. Soon, I won't even be owning one (hello, med school)! Who knows when I'll ever be owning a car, again? (Goodbye, Speeding Tickets--for now.)

In any case, my husband extinguished my burning anger when he said,

"Maybe there was an accident that could've happened up ahead and getting a speeding ticket was a way of detaining you so that you wouldn't have been a part of that accident."

Good point.

A very awesome husband is he!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment